£ 6.30 inc. VAT
Enjoy the creamy taste of chocolate with a distinct hint of cherry and rum. You can also add powdered chocolate to various desserts to enhance the flavour.
How to make Rum & Cherry Hot Chocolate:
1. Grab your favourite mug from the kitchen cupboard.
2. Boil the kettle or gently warm up your choice of milk in a saucepan.
3. Place 2-4 teaspoons of hot chocolate powder in your mug. The more powder, the more intense the flavour!
4. Pour freshly boiled water or warm milk into your mug and thoroughly stir.
5. Pop a few marshmallows or chocolate sprinkles on top to make it extra special.